Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Legal advice required
Posted by: Elizabeth Ross
Date/Time: 23/10/15 10:50:00

You should have signed a consent form before taking your animals in.  Read it and see if it allows them to do all they did.

If you still feel aggrieved you can ring the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons to discuss the problem.  Have all your documents to hand - your copy of the consent form, the full details of the vet practice and name of the vet who performed the dental work, etc.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Legal advice required22/10/15 22:22:00 Mark Edwards
   Re:Legal advice required22/10/15 23:24:00 Julian Pavey
      Re:Re:Legal advice required22/10/15 23:53:00 Claire Moran
   Re:Legal advice required23/10/15 00:40:00 Robin Cox
      Re:Re:Legal advice required23/10/15 10:50:00 Elizabeth Ross
         Re:Re:Re:Legal advice required23/10/15 10:54:00 Mark Edwards
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Legal advice required23/10/15 11:50:00 Andy Pease
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Legal advice required23/10/15 13:44:00 Alison Neary
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Legal advice required23/10/15 19:46:00 Claire Moran

Forum Home