|Posted by:||Cllr Sam Hearn|
|Sorry Andy what is it that annoys you so much;|
1. Is that they never show their faces?
2. Is it that they improve the property that they own?
3. Is it that make noise and mess which as you say goes with this kind of work?
4. Is it that by investing their own time and energy and risking their own capital they make "shed loads" of money?
5. Is it that they have the determination, imagination and gumption to do this more than once?
My very first house was a gas-lit, two up two down Victorian terraced house with no inside bathroom, no electricity and the kitchen floor collapsed when we tried to open the sash window .....
I never actually lived in this property (it felt like a squat) but I think that with the help of my Father and my best mate Steve Bostock and the next door neighbour Mr Avis I massively improved this little piece of England's housing stock. We should have dug a basement. No forget I wrote that.
|Topic||Date Posted||Posted By|
|Terrace renovation||23/09/15 13:20:00||Scott Doyle|
|Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 13:27:00||Andy Pease|
|Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 13:39:00||Scott Doyle|
|Re:Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 14:50:00||Cllr Sam Hearn|
|Re:Re:Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 14:58:00||Andy Pease|
|Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 15:25:00||Cllr Sam Hearn|
|Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 15:54:00||Gregory Turner|
|Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 15:49:00||Andy Pease|
|Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 16:09:00||Gregory Turner|
|Re:Re:Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 18:03:00||Gordon McDonald|
|Re:Terrace renovation||23/09/15 22:52:00||Linda Leaney|
|Re:Re:Terrace renovation||24/09/15 18:07:00||Stuart Kerr|
|Re:Terrace renovation||25/09/15 16:56:00||David Fox|