Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland
Posted by: Vanessa Smith
Date/Time: 22/09/14 11:40:00

"So basically what you're saying is: "we've always done it that way" which is a pretty poor excuse for continuing down that road"

No I am not saying that but I am pointing out that there is another way of looking at what the current situation is, and that it needs a lot of careful thought before anything is set in concrete. Of course England must not and cannot be left out of the equation, but rushing headlong into a prospective permanent one party government doesn't exactly fill me and millions of others with delight either. I don't think anything should be decided until and unless the promises to Scotland have been delivered, nothing must happen to let anyone of the hook as far as that is concerned. Meanwhile there is time to look at what we have and how we can improve things, also taking into account the House of Lords and the future there. Any reform should be root and branch not just predicated on the Tory's belief that they, and only they are the natural party of government, so they'll fix it to ensure it.  

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland21/09/14 22:06:00 Phil Andrews
   Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland21/09/14 22:51:00 Anne England
      Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 10:26:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
         Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 10:40:00 Vanessa Smith
            Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:04:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:18:00 Vanessa Smith
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:27:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:40:00 Vanessa Smith
                        Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:45:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                           Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 12:26:00 William Luckman
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:34:00 Richard Greenhough
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 11:40:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:After the No vote, here’s eight steps to an independent Scotland22/09/14 12:18:00 Richard Greenhough
               We are mad as hell and we are just not going to put up with it22/09/14 11:41:00 Sam Hearn

Forum Home