| Topic: | Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | |
| Posted by: | Nicholas Beard | |
| Date/Time: | 30/09/26 17:46:00 |
| Paul, very glad to see your detailed post. A friend of mine was opening a bank account in France. The manager looked at his papers and enquired why he had a EDF energy bill. He explained EDF is a supplier here. The manager replied that would not happen in France, another country supplying energy! |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:16:00 | Denis I. Fox |
| Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:26:00 | Paul James |
| Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:31:00 | Jayne Thorburn |
| Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 17:46:00 | Nicholas Beard |
| Re:Re:Reply | 30/09/26 21:29:00 | Denis I. Fox |
| Re:Re:Re:Reply | 30/09/26 21:51:00 | Paul James |
| Denis I. Fox = just another idiot. | 30/09/26 15:39:00 | Roland Bolowski |