| Topic: | Denis I. Fox = just another idiot. | |
| Posted by: | Roland Bolowski | |
| Date/Time: | 30/09/26 15:39:00 |
| Denis I. Fox, you are an idiot. You spread untruths, you try to undermine our country and its legitimate government. Ironically, as you've also undermined your own credibility, your opinions count for very little, if anything at all. You and that other gammon nitwit, should stick to your banal cricket observations. |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:16:00 | Denis I. Fox |
| Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:26:00 | Paul James |
| Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:31:00 | Jayne Thorburn |
| Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 17:46:00 | Nicholas Beard |
| Re:Re:Reply | 30/09/26 21:29:00 | Denis I. Fox |
| Re:Re:Re:Reply | 30/09/26 21:51:00 | Paul James |
| Denis I. Fox = just another idiot. | 30/09/26 15:39:00 | Roland Bolowski |