| Topic: | Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | |
| Posted by: | Denis I. Fox | |
| Date/Time: | 30/09/26 13:16:00 |
| Burnham informed the good people of Makerfield who voted for Brexit by 65% that should he become PM he would not try rejoining the EU during his term in office, but would like to see it happen in his lifetime. The 25% swing for Labour in his constituency last June was undoubtably due to his pacifying his electorate on him steering clear of rejoining the EU. Today he states categorically he will go for rejoining no question. He has scrapped VAT on energy bills (not a big deal) and wants to bring water and energy into public domain during a proposed 10 tear tenure. Andy, none of these things would be possible if we were inside the EU. |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:16:00 | Denis I. Fox |
| Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:26:00 | Paul James |
| Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 13:31:00 | Jayne Thorburn |
| Re:Re:Andy Burnham, just another Labour hypocrite | 30/09/26 17:46:00 | Nicholas Beard |
| Re:Re:Reply | 30/09/26 21:29:00 | Denis I. Fox |
| Re:Re:Re:Reply | 30/09/26 21:51:00 | Paul James |
| Denis I. Fox = just another idiot. | 30/09/26 15:39:00 | Roland Bolowski |