| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | |
| Posted by: | Yasmeen Alzubaydi | |
| Date/Time: | 04/10/26 13:58:00 |
| Wow I’m quite shocked by the responses. I have gone in a few times to say something but neither the owner or manager were there, or so I was told. My daughter didn’t expect to be paid for a trial shift, but she wasn’t told that as he claims. The reason I wrote this after a year, not that I think the timeline makes a jot of difference, is that his response when I pointed out to him how my daughter was treated, was rude and uncalled for. There are so many young people trying to get jobs now, it’s nowhere near as easy as it used to be, but everyone has to start somewhere. His establishment, in my experience, didn’t treat my daughter well and I want to warn others. It’s not that complicated to understand and I don’t think my behaviour is ‘strange’. |
| Topic | Date Posted | Posted By |
| Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 09:42:00 | Yasmeen Alzubaydi |
| Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 11:08:00 | David Lesniak |
| Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 11:17:00 | Yasmeen Alzubaydi |
| Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 11:38:00 | Richard Schofield |
| Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 11:46:00 | Julian Pavey |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 12:28:00 | Mike Smith |
| Re:Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 13:58:00 | Yasmeen Alzubaydi |
| Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 13:25:00 | Peter Millman |
| Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 13:41:00 | Janice Evans |
| Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 13:59:00 | Yasmeen Alzubaydi |
| Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 14:08:00 | Soni Schuey |
| Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 14:21:00 | Mike Smith |
| Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 14:25:00 | Soni Schuey |
| Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 14:29:00 | Yasmeen Alzubaydi |
| Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 15:01:00 | Richard Schofield |
| Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 15:06:00 | Soni Schuey |
| Re:Re:Re:Rude owner of Mali cafe | 04/10/26 15:44:00 | Roland Bolowski |