| Topic: | Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:please water our little public gardens if you can | |
| Posted by: | Philippa Bond | |
| Date/Time: | 26/08/26 13:44:00 |
| Adrian I completely agree but then supermarkets can be pretty neglectful of their plants too - not that their shelving for them has been well designed to deal with living plants that need watering! I've been to coffee bars and emptied my bottle of water on desperately thirsty plants - and tipped the ice left from my drink into thirsty pots of plants. I suppose if they only use dishwashers that water isn't suitable - but when I'm preparing vegetables and cooking I stick my hands under the tap so often to rinse them that there is always some once-used water used ready to tip on the garden. It's worrying how many people just do not seem to see this. |