Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term
Posted by: Ed Saper
Date/Time: 15/09/21 23:56:00

Mark:
"Is the cyclelane safe, Ed? “Certainly”, you say. You believe TfL and LBH’s data? Have you looked at it? It seems to miss some data where the London Ambulance Service attended cycle collisions with cars. You’re a scientist (apparently).  Have you checked this?"

Claire:
"Yes, Mark, he will have checked it but they are so bloody-minded in their lycra mission that they will ignore the totally obvious.  This is what normal, reaaonable people are up against."

1. Not a scientist. Are you confusing me with Professor Pike, the rocket scientist who posts on here?

2. Never worn lycra.  Doubt I ever will.  Just an unnecessary and tedious lobbed insult from a spokesperson for the "normal reasonable people".

3. What's with "Mark" - the idea is that everyone uses their real names on here and doesn't troll.

4. My complaint was that C9 ended at Thames Road and that it would be great if it went past SOTG school so we didn't have to use the pavements.  Also, that Kew Bridge is now getting congested (and dangerous) since the pavement was narrowed and converted to a 4th car lane.

5. If you want to talk data about collisions on C9 (you know my post was about the Brentford end, right?), then just do it.  Taking cheap shots is....well...cheap.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term14/09/21 14:00:00 Mairi Franses
   Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term14/09/21 15:04:00 Ed Saper
      Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term14/09/21 15:35:00 Paul Campbell
      Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term15/09/21 23:12:00 Mark Smith
         Re:Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term15/09/21 23:14:00 Claire Moran
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term15/09/21 23:56:00 Ed Saper
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term16/09/21 07:23:00 Paul Campbell
   Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term16/09/21 19:27:00 Mairi Franses
      Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term16/09/21 19:33:00 Julian Pavey
         Re:Re:Re:Chiswick High Road Cycle Lanes New school term16/09/21 19:36:00 Julian Pavey

Forum Home