Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Why was Cllr Paul Lynch outvoted..having been prosposed as Mayor?
Posted by: Sam Hearn Cllr
Date/Time: 12/06/05 20:31:00

Thanks Jim - looks like no one else apart from Vanessa is logged on to this thread, which is a shame.

I guess I do marginally disagree with you. I would be happy for two or even three mayors to come from one ward providing they are the best men or women for the job.

The mayor does represent Hounslow at regional,national and even international levels and consequently they must be the best that we as a borough can produce.

Party politics will inevitably be part of the selection process but this naked abuse of the majority group's power is really quite sick making.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Why was Cllr Paul Lynch outvoted..having been prosposed as Mayor? 07/06/05 14:20:00 Jim Lawes
   Re:Why was Cllr Paul Lynch outvoted..having been prosposed as Mayor? 07/06/05 17:06:00 Vanessa Smith
   Re:Why was Cllr Paul Lynch outvoted..having been prosposed as Mayor? 12/06/05 15:10:00 Sam Hearn Cllr
      Re:Re:Why was Cllr Paul Lynch outvoted..having been prosposed as Mayor? 12/06/05 17:59:00 Jim Lawes
         Re:Re:Re:Why was Cllr Paul Lynch outvoted..having been prosposed as Mayor? 12/06/05 20:31:00 Sam Hearn Cllr

Forum Home