Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there
Posted by: Richard Jennings
Date/Time: 01/09/15 17:48:00

"Have to say I simply don't believe that Sainsburys were unaware"

I agree.  The barriers around the works are headed with "Sainsbury's" and "Careys", who are a major contractor to Sainsbury's nationwide. 

I'd say that about half the car park is still open, but the flow of vehicles ia made difficult by the aisles being accessible from one end only.  There is nothing posted in the store to explain how long it will take, or the timing of entrance closures.

The woman on the service desk said that the intention was to do the resurfacing in stages, working Monday to Thursday each week but opening the whole car park on Fridays and weekends.  She said it would take 6 weeks! The guy turning the cars away from the Belmont Road entrance said 2 weeks (though perhaps he meant that particular entrance).

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 13:35:00 Joy Griffiths
   Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 13:58:00 Ceinwen Mailvaganam
   Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 14:09:00 Janine Jarvis
      Re:Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 15:24:00 Elizabeth Ross
      Re:Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 17:48:00 Richard Jennings
      Re:Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 17:59:00 Jonathan Bingham
         Re:Re:Re:Chiswick Sainsburys avoid if you need to park there01/09/15 19:31:00 Karen Foster

Forum Home