Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:selling a car
Posted by: Andrew Jones
Date/Time: 01/06/15 08:51:00


If you can't find the V5C then you'll need to get it replaced - fairly straightforward, but it will cost you something like 25 quid from the DVLA. You must have the V5C before you sell the car. As a previous poster mentioned, you give one part of it to the purchaser, and fill in the other part when selling the car and send it to the DVLA. You both sign the bit you send to the DVLA.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
selling a car31/05/15 09:33:00 David Darlow
   Re:Selling a car31/05/15 10:02:00 Richard Greenhough
      Re:Re:Selling a car31/05/15 12:55:00 David Darlow
         Re:Re:Re:Selling a car31/05/15 13:04:00 Will Watson
         Re:Re:Re:Selling a car31/05/15 18:48:00 Richard Greenhough
   Re:selling a car31/05/15 10:03:00 Maggie Dodge
      Re:Re:selling a car01/06/15 08:51:00 Andrew Jones

Forum Home