Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!
Posted by: Claire Moran
Date/Time: 28/09/14 17:53:00

Hi, Jill, well,if you didn't feel the connection probably not right for you, although cats in shelters and who have gone there for goodness knows what reason may not display their real personality for many months, they are often stressed and traumatised with what they have gone through and many cats are very unhappy and withdrawn in shelters and need a goodl, loving home for their personality to start to shine through

But if you don't want to meet her again, then yes, HAWS, Blue Cross, Cat's Protection League. The Mayhew, Heathlands Animal Sanctuary and many, many others are all overflowing with lovely cats.   Take your time, as you know it took me quite a while to find my adorable little rescue, but it is worth waiting to find the one you are happy with - it is a huge but very rewarding commitment when you find 'the one' (or 'ones' - as you know I have found it hugely beneficial for both myself and the cats to have more than one - they entertain each other, which is great when I am busy as I often am,  groom each other, curl up together and obviously get a lot of pleasure from one another's company, as well as being very loving indeed to their owner :)  As you say, you will get there, but it takes as long as it takes.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!27/09/14 15:12:00 Jill Merrett
   Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!27/09/14 15:43:00 Pete Mayes
      Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!27/09/14 16:08:00 Vanessa Smith
         Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!27/09/14 16:19:00 Jill Merrett
            Re:Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 00:18:00 Lynne Bruce
   Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 10:06:00 Emma Wellings
      Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 13:25:00 Jill Merrett
         Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 17:53:00 Claire Moran
            Re:Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 18:02:00 Pete Mayes
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 18:41:00 Jill Merrett
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:RSPCA Southall cattery - pussycats needing new homes!28/09/14 20:18:00 Claire Moran

Forum Home