Forum Message

Topic: Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).
Posted by: Kate Beard
Date/Time: 16/10/15 13:34:00

I can't help I'm afraid, having two HAWS cats already, but I did want to say that a previous rescue cat I had took about 6 months to finally trust us, but he turned into the most lovely fellow imaginable.

The day we brought him home he went behind the pedestal of the bathroom basin so all you could see was some fur poking out either side. He could often be found sitting with his face pushed into the corner of a room if there was nowhere else to hide. Then one day, after several months had passed, he climbed on to the lap of  a friend who was a regular visitor to our home, and from then on there was no stopping him. He was possibly the most affectionate, sweetest natured cat I have ever known. It was so rewarding to have given him the chance to sort himself out and he went on to have a long and happy life with us. So  good luck to whoever takes Cora on, you will be well rewarded!

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 12:40:00 Louise Cole
   Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 13:34:00 Kate Beard
      Re:Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 19:44:00 Claire Moran
         Re:Re:Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 19:57:00 Georgina Flint
            Re:Re:Re:Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 21:13:00 Georgina Flint
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 22:48:00 Louise Cole
      Re:Re:We need a very special foster carer for Coromandel (Cora).16/10/15 22:49:00 Louise Cole

Forum Home