Forum Message

Topic: Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...
Posted by: Helle Kaiser-Nielsen
Date/Time: 23/02/15 09:21:00

...Geraldine Road? Do you own or walk a rather large dog down said road? If so; PICK UP THE CRAP!!!!!! Have now picked up 4 enormous deposits of dog poo over the weekend, as well as one this morning. The last one wasn't there when I took my kid to school at 8.30, but there -- right outside our front door path -- when I got back at 9. "Thanks!"

Forgetting/not seeing it once, I get. That can happen. But habitually NOT seeing the mountains of crap left behind in your wake, not so much.
It's not my job to pick it up, but I have done it so far because:
1. It is gross & 2 large deposits a day. (The dog walker/owner presumably would have to negotiate their own dog's deposits as well during 2nd walk of the day... In the meantime though, residents & other pedestrians would have trodden in it.)

2. We've a dog. We pick up after her and would hate to get tarred with the same brush as someone who just leaves their crap behind.

2. It is right in the middle of the pavement and very hard to miss (repeatedly!)

3. We've lots of foot traffic on Geraldine Road with the school next door and the railway bridge at the end of the street - it gets trodden everywhere.

I'd like to tell you this in person too, but so far you've slunk off w. your dog and just left the steaming piles behind so I've not had the chance to do so. I'd happily lend you some poo bags too.

PICK UP YOUR POO - as any responsible dog owner would!

And please would the rest of you keep an eye out too - so as not to step in the poo piles and also perhaps to remind the dog owner/walker to PICK UP!

Thanks

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...23/02/15 09:21:00 Helle Kaiser-Nielsen
   Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...23/02/15 09:52:00 Alan McBride
      Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...23/02/15 09:54:00 Helle Kaiser-Nielsen
         Re:Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...23/02/15 10:07:00 Alan McBride
         Re:Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...23/02/15 10:09:00 Janet Norman
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...23/02/15 22:05:00 Mrs Olivia Atherton
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...24/02/15 09:00:00 James Robinson
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...24/02/15 11:35:00 Stephen Gould
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Geraldine Road / Brook Street - Are you local to...24/02/15 14:18:00 Dan Murphy

Forum Home