Forum Message

Topic: Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard
Posted by: Brendan McCarthy
Date/Time: 26/01/15 12:01:00

Like Dan I hope people will come to the meeting.

I live in a street west of Sutton Court Road which has not been polled, and I believe a majority of people here may favour a CPZ. I don't know for sure and only a proper council survey will tell us. This may be indicative (but it is not scientific); of my near neighbours whom I have asked, 16 are in favour of a CPZ in the street and 6 against.

However we too easily assume - and the Council seems to assume it too - that most residents read  this forum regularly. And they really don't. They may look in on it now and again, but they are not obsessives like Dan (and me). Few outside the immediately affected roads are even aware that there has been a recent consultation.

This meeting on Wednesday has not been sufficiently flagged by the Council - and it needs to have been.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard26/01/15 09:23:00 Dan Murphy
   Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard26/01/15 12:01:00 Brendan McCarthy
      Re:Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard26/01/15 13:30:00 Richard Greenhough
         Re:Re:Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard26/01/15 14:49:00 Brendan McCarthy
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard27/01/15 14:11:00 Dan Murphy
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard27/01/15 14:42:00 Iris Hill
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard27/01/15 16:13:00 Brendan McCarthy
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Grove Park CPZ – a final chance to have your views heard27/01/15 17:19:00 Iris Hill

Forum Home