Forum Message

Topic: Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat )
Posted by: Kristle Kamailo
Date/Time: 07/11/14 13:38:00

Odd question & situation..but I know this group offers really great insight. I have a beautiful Cat, called Cow who I may need to find temporary foster care ( all expenses paid by me ) for while I'm back in the states over the winter ( 3 months ). I'm dealing with immigration issues so I sadly have to leave the country and my husband and two fur-babies. Cow is a very big and fluffy, 9 month old kitten who is super sensitive and needy, and crazily attached to me. He always wants to be loved on and has a habit of kneading and sucking. My husband and I have two cats but Cow requires more attention and love than our other and has been exhibiting some signs of stress when we are gone long hours. While I'm home in the states I'm worried about Cow's mental health because my husband works all day and doesn't have the time for him. Cow needs a lot of stimulation and requires a lot of love - he's constantly begging for cuddles, to be held and played with. He even cries when I go to another room and he can't find his human. I really want what's best for him and a cattery would stress him out, plus it's too expensive. I can't find any information for foster families..except places that I would have to give him up to find a foster home. I realize because of his loving nature that a foster family may never want to give him back and I guess I'm open to adoption...I just want what's best for him! Please help..any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I live in Southwest London and am heading to the states in 2 weeks time..! I need a positive solution for all of us. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 07/11/14 13:38:00 Kristle Kamailo
   Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 07/11/14 14:54:00 Claire Moran
      Re:Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 07/11/14 16:31:00 Andrew Craig
         Re:Re:Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 08/11/14 21:46:00 Margie Frew

Forum Home