Forum Message

Topic: Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat )
Posted by: Claire Moran
Date/Time: 07/11/14 14:54:00

I think just share this message as widely as possible and also contact every vet in the area.  I am sure you would be prepared to pay a small amount to someone for the responsibility of having the cats, as well as of course for their food etc so perhaps a vet nurse might like a little extra pocket money?

I looked after two cats for someone who went to the US for a year before I got mine, and fell so deeply in love with one of them I knew I had to get one before they were returned to their owner, and that is where my love story with my two siamese plus now some more recent additions started...I decided not to let the cats I was looking after out, and the owner was fine with that,  as it was a strange area for them and I didn't want to tell an owner in the US that her cats had disappeared so you need to think about what you want someone to do regarding that - it may be easier to find someone if you are happy for them to be kept in as not everyone lives away from busy roads or has a garden.  Good luck. 

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 07/11/14 13:38:00 Kristle Kamailo
   Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 07/11/14 14:54:00 Claire Moran
      Re:Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 07/11/14 16:31:00 Andrew Craig
         Re:Re:Re:Temporary Foster Care needed for my boy, Cow ( the Cat ) 08/11/14 21:46:00 Margie Frew

Forum Home