Forum Message

Topic: IFTIKHAR FINALLY MADE A RACIST COMMENT
Posted by: Andy Wright
Date/Time: 02/08/14 13:09:00

If you look at the context...it's racist.

It's on the Brentford forum on the " gig is up " thread... his last post!

"With out immigration, British society and economy would bleed to death. Britain is dying it natural death by aging population and low birth rate. Now the population would be replaced by Muslims.***    Did you forget how your white asses came on boats, robbed people of their wealth from colonies in East?   ***And killed and tortured them? Did you ´integrate´ then? You Britishers are-were nothing but thieves. Majority British population does not know its own history of crimes against humanity because your government there wants to regiment you with false propaganda and tell you bed time stories about your ´royalty´... who were, as I said, nothing but thieves. Whilst I agree that you have an immigration problem in this country, I don't think that this is your main problem. Your main problem is the disintegration of the family unit and the loveless binge drinking environment that your children are growing up in! NEVER in my life have I seen another country where people so seldom give their children a hug and a kiss like in this country and NEVER in my life have I seen another country where there are so many children from different fathers growing up in single parent households! Before you tackle the immigration problem (at least the immigrants LOVE their kids) you should first look at yourselves!"

If I or anyone else would have used words like thieves, murderers and torturers... then referred to a specific skin colour there would be hell to pay would there not???

If I had said that Muslims were brown arsed terrorists I'd be hung, drawn and quartered !!

MODERATORS.... I WANT THIS MAN BANNED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT !

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
IFTIKHAR FINALLY MADE A RACIST COMMENT02/08/14 13:09:00 Andy Wright
   Re:IFTIKHAR FINALLY MADE A RACIST COMMENT03/08/14 12:40:00 Iftikhar Ahmad
   Re:IFTIKHAR FINALLY MADE A RACIST COMMENT03/08/14 12:50:00 Carl Wynne
      Re:Re:IFTIKHAR FINALLY MADE A RACIST COMMENT04/08/14 14:03:00 Andy Wright

Forum Home