Forum Message

Topic: Re:Path Rennovation
Posted by: Jojo Finn
Date/Time: 12/04/10 09:57:00

Here's my response to a similar thread a few weeks ago topic: Front path re-tiling.

"I'm in the process of getting my re-done (I'm having the same design as yours by the sounds of things).  I searched the forum under "black and white path tiles" and some threads came up.  One recommendation I found was for Richard Hughes (mobile : 07971 174 688) who works for Castelnau Tiles in Barnes (Tel: 020 8741 2452). I got him over to mine, but despite the rave reviews, I didn't feel confident about what he was telling me/suggesting and it took the company 10 days to give me a quote. 

I have instead instructed Kevin Reed (07815 984302) of Metro Tiling (I got his details from an advert in the Hammersmith and Fulham Times).  I cannot comment on his work as yet because it has been too cold for him to properly start, but I got a good vibe from Kevin and he seems to know what he's talking about, very professional.  The bonus with him as well is that he is able to transform our whole front garden (render wall, repaint, paint front door, build bike shed to our specification etc.) which Richard wasn't prepared to do.

It might be an idea for you to get them both out for a quote and see who you like.

Do do a forum search - the comments about Richard were very complimentary.

Good luck, but be warned, if this cold spell continues, you won't be having a path laid for some time!!"

Kevin is due to start back on my pathway this week - I will report back once it is finished.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Path Rennovation12/04/10 09:42:00 Avril Adams
   Re:Path Rennovation12/04/10 09:57:00 Jojo Finn
      Re:Re:Path Rennovation15/11/10 11:40:00 Jojo Finn

Forum Home