Forum Message

Topic: To anyone who studied  at Dartington College of Arts or is interested in Dartington.
Posted by: Mary OConnor
Date/Time: 20/03/07 10:58:00

I risk coming under fire for posting a topic that is not local, however, am trying to reach out to anyone in the Chiswick community had any experience of or connection with  this  institution. You may have heard around Christmas that this Arts College is due to close down or relocate to Falmouth. If you Studied there or have a connection with Dartington, please visit www.savedartingtoncollege.org to see what you can do to join in the campaign to  halt the process. (I did a music degree there from 1982-1985 and draw on the unique education I had there to this day.) I'm sorry if anyone is irritated by this posting, if so, ignore it, let it fall to the bottom of the page........but I am doing all I can to connect with people who want to take action to halt this process.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
To anyone who studied  at Dartington College of Arts or is interested in Dartington.20/03/07 10:58:00 Mary OConnor
   Re: To anyone who studied  at Dartington College of Arts or is interested in Dartington.20/03/07 13:53:00 Keith Clarke
      Re:Re: To anyone who studied  at Dartington College of Arts or is interested in Dartington.20/03/07 15:23:00 Mary OConnor

Forum Home