Forum Message

Topic: Wednesday Morning and Thursday Evening Raja Yoga on Zoom
Posted by: Beckie Shuttleworth
Date/Time: 27/05/20 09:50:00

Hi all,

I am now offering two public Raja yoga classes each week on Zoom. Raja yoga is an ancient spiritual practice offering an opportunity to develop flexibility, balance and strength in the body, mind and soul.

Classes are
Wednesday 10.30am - 11.45am
Thursday 8.15pm - 9.30pm

Please request the link to join me or ask any questions by emailing beckie@bhumiyogaandwellness.com and/or like my Facebook page 'Bhumi Yoga and Wellness'. 
My classes aim to be fully inclusive and I would encourage everyone to give it a try, especially if you think yoga is not for you! If you have a medical condition or injury, please do contact me in advance so I can plan to meet your needs.

Payments and donations can be made through PayPal using the email address: beckie@bhumiyogaandwellness.com or diretcly by bank transfer, details supplied with link to join the class.

The amount suggested is totally dependent on your financial situation. If you have a relatively decent income that hasn’t been impacted by the current situation, around £8-10 is suggested, otherwise a donation of any amount you can afford is appreciated and if you can’t afford to pay anything then it’s free.

I look forward to seeing you in class!

Beckie x

Forum Home