Forum Message

Topic: It's Not Impossible is it ?
Posted by: Doug Knight
Date/Time: 18/09/17 01:05:00

Lovely West London people seem to solve most things on here and so I am hoping to benefit from a little of that magic.

I have placed an ad in the classified section but given the age of previous posts, I don't know if anyone actually looks at them.

I have lived, worked and gymed in the Chiswick / South Acton area for over 15 years and I simply don’t want to move to far away.  Personal circumstances have left me needing to find a new place to live. I am very happy to consider something short term, very happy to water your plants while you are away and even mow the lawn if you have one.  

I’m a 47 year old outgoing, social, self employed Australian gay guy hoping to find a room or flat in the area. I’m decent and trustworthy, a good listener and talker, useful in the kitchen and no stranger to a paintbrush and a power tool.

While I work for myself, I prefer to be out and about in the world working and not sitting at home. My budget isn’t endless but hopefully realistic and by going to this forum, I hope to deal directly with a real person. If you, or someone you know of can help me out, I would be really keen to hear from you. I’m basically a really nice guy trying all options to stay local.

Doug Knight

Forum Home