Forum Message

Topic: Help an ex-Chiswick resident get back to Chiswick?
Posted by: Carrie Henson
Date/Time: 18/12/15 21:42:00

Hey all, so in short I had to leave my beloved home of Chiswick to return to the Midlands where I originate from due to personal family matters and things I had to take care of. Big mistake is all I'll say. I need to get back to W4 ASAP really and wondered if perhaps any kind souls have or know of anyone with a spare room or space? I need to get back and regain where I was and so hope reaching out on the old forum might help as I remember what nice people you are. The plan is to get back to Chiswick, find a job straight away, but have somewhere I can get back on my feet, ... all whilst being in my 20s and broke! Obviously happy to help out, pay my way, house sit, whatever!

Please if anyone can help do reply or PM me. Thanks so much! I miss Chiswick indescribably so.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Help an ex-Chiswick resident get back to Chiswick?18/12/15 21:42:00 Carrie Henson
   Re:Help an ex-Chiswick resident get back to Chiswick?12/01/16 13:47:00 Carrie Henson
      Re:Re:Help an ex-Chiswick resident get back to Chiswick?12/01/16 15:23:00 Loraine Pemberton
         Re:Re:Re:Help an ex-Chiswick resident get back to Chiswick?12/01/16 19:51:00 Joy Griffiths
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Help an ex-Chiswick resident get back to Chiswick?12/01/16 19:56:00 Carrie Henson

Forum Home