Forum Message

Topic: Lack of response from local Conservative Party concillor
Posted by: Peter Newham
Date/Time: 08/12/15 06:23:00

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can offer some advice on how to handle a non responsive Conservative Party concillor.

Almost two months ago I met with one of our local Conservative party council loss at the local Saturday morning 'surgery' sessions.  This concillor was responsive and attentive during our meeting and made all sorts of reassuring noises around the issue I was raising. Before leaving we agreed a plan of attack which would commence with me writing to him via email.

On returning to my house I wrote the agreed upon email and sent it.  Some two weeks later having had no response I wrote again seeking an update. Needless to say no response.

Is this normal behaviour for our local councillors, the Conservative party councillors or just this particular non responsive representative.

Becoming seriously frustrated with to particular councillor and the Conservative party in general.

Does anyone have advise on how to proceed ?

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Lack of response from local Conservative Party concillor08/12/15 06:23:00 Peter Newham
   Re:Lack of response from local Conservative Party concillor08/12/15 06:41:00 John Todd
      Re:Re:Lack of response from local Conservative Party concillor08/12/15 08:58:00 David Darlow
         Re:Re:Re:Lack of response from local Conservative Party concillor08/12/15 10:12:00 Marie Power

Forum Home