Forum Message

Topic: Roadworks info
Posted by: Iris Hill
Date/Time: 25/11/15 16:55:00

This came via Hounslow Highways - unfortunately I could not post the map

Road works information

Dear Stakeholder

A4 Great West Road - Carriageway resurfacing works

I would like to let you know that London Highways Alliance Contract (LoHAC) workers, on behalf of Transport for London (TfL), are planning to resurface the carriageway on A4 Great West Road between Harvard Road and Sutton Court Road.

During the works we plan to close lanes on A4 Great West Road and to close Sutton Lane North

Why are we doing this work?

The work is part of the Road Modernisation Plan, the biggest investment for a generation consisting of hundreds of projects to transform junctions, bridges, tunnels and pedestrian areas. Working with London’s boroughs it will make our roads safer and more reliable.

Where and when will the work take place?

We plan to introduce eastbound lane closures between the River Brent on the M4 and Sutton Court Road on the A4 from 22:30 on Monday 30 November until 05:00 on Saturday 5 December 2015, depending on weather conditions. The following map shows the areas affected.

What we would like you to know

Diversion routes will be in place via Barrowgate Road and Sutton Court Road. Access for emergency services will be maintained at all times.

We will make every effort to ensure that noisy works are completed before midnight although vehicle reversing warning beepers will be in use to protect workers and the public.

Keeping London moving

We have worked closely with LoHAC, Highways England and the London Borough of Hounslow to reduce the impact of these works on road users, local residents and businesses as far as possible.
I hope you will appreciate that a certain level of disruption is inevitable, and I apologise in advance for any inconvenience that may be caused as a result of these essential works.

Should you require further information or an update during the delivery of these works, please contact our Customer Services team on 0343 222 1234 or via the website at tfl.gov.uk/contact.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Roadworks info25/11/15 16:55:00 Iris Hill
   Re:Roadworks info25/11/15 17:44:00 Anita Blake

Forum Home