Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Local & reasonable pest control service - recommendation needed please
Posted by: Claire Moran
Date/Time: 02/10/15 11:13:00

I have found the humane traps work quite well, you put chocolate in one end, the mouse goes in and the trap moves under its weight and the door closes behind.  You can then release it some way away (that was before I got five cats, since then I only occasionally get small visitors and they don't hang around for long).  Poisoning is a horrible way to die for the mouse, it can be long drawn out and excruciating, also they often die under the floorboards and the smell of decomposing mouse is sickening, very strong and hangs around for ages.   Also if a dying mouse gets outside and is eaten by another animal (eg domestic dog or cat) the dog or cat can be poisoned too.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Local & reasonable pest control service - recommendation needed please 02/10/15 09:07:00 Danielle Nicolson
   Re:Local & reasonable pest control service - recommendation needed please 02/10/15 09:20:00 Loraine Pemberton
   Re:Local & reasonable pest control service - recommendation needed please 02/10/15 09:22:00 Rima Jones
      Re:Re:Local & reasonable pest control service - recommendation needed please 02/10/15 11:13:00 Claire Moran

Forum Home