Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Hotmail verification driving me nuts!
Posted by: Julian Pavey
Date/Time: 21/09/15 23:14:00

Are you using upper and lower case. I think having a quick look that all Hotmail codes are a mixture and most are only 4 letters.

This usually happens when spam is detected coming from your account or in some cases fraudulent use of your account, or content that violates the Terms of Use.

WARNING

The process can then progress further and require your information and memorable hints from your first registration  of the Account. If a mobile number was supplied at registration a code will be sent to your phone to unlock.

If you have forgot any little part of that information or your mobile number has changed you are completely stumped and the email account will be lost.

Contacting Hotmail over problems results in nothing if you don't have the correct info in the first place to hand. They are not bothered to put it bluntly 

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Hotmail verification driving me nuts!21/09/15 19:46:00 Lynette Royle
   Re:Hotmail verification driving me nuts!21/09/15 19:57:00 Will Watson
      Re:Re:Hotmail verification driving me nuts!21/09/15 20:09:00 Hannah Elder
         Re:Re:Re:Hotmail verification driving me nuts!21/09/15 20:28:00 Gordon McDonald
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Hotmail verification driving me nuts!21/09/15 22:43:00 Lynette Royle
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Hotmail verification driving me nuts!21/09/15 23:14:00 Julian Pavey

Forum Home