Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Is Middle East Peace Envoy a fitting post for David Cameron post PM if he thought he'd be good at it
Posted by: Alex Thomas
Date/Time: 17/09/15 22:15:00

I just wanted to give you nice guys 'n' gals an opportunity to discuss something other than JC (Jeremy Corbyn not Jesus Christ, that is), that's all. Facilitate some debate on the loony right as opposed to the 'loony' left, ergo some balance to the discourse. Mind you, having been accused of being an internet troll in the process, i felt was a tad harsh methinks. However, i hear you and am pleased to announce that i will not post any more spoof David Cameron threads (who came across as quite a nice guy the one time we met btw.... still hasn't thanked me though for the favor) providing the convoluted vilification, character assignation, mob-think and internet trolling of JC on community forums like ours, as well as some new and tabloid media sites, stops. My point being shouldn't we be spending a bit more time holding our local and central governmental power elite to account whilst they are still in power and a little less on someone who is not in power who clearly resonates with a huge swathe of the populace, many of whom are probably less fortunate then quite a few in and around W4, and, for the 1st time in a long time, feel someone is actually talking their language. Lets all try and engage rather than dissuade. Remember that DC (he who i said would not be named) said, "we are all in this together".

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Is Middle East Peace Envoy a fitting post for David Cameron post PM if he thought he'd be good at it17/09/15 20:35:00 Alex Thomas
   Re:Is Middle East Peace Envoy a fitting post for David Cameron post PM if he thought he'd be good at it17/09/15 21:11:00 Andy Pease
      Re:Re:Is Middle East Peace Envoy a fitting post for David Cameron post PM if he thought he'd be good at it17/09/15 22:10:00 Ken Munn
      Re:Re:Is Middle East Peace Envoy a fitting post for David Cameron post PM if he thought he'd be good at it17/09/15 22:15:00 Alex Thomas
         Re:Re:Re:Is Middle East Peace Envoy a fitting post for David Cameron post PM if he thought he'd be good at it17/09/15 22:21:00 Andy Pease
            Re: I love that word 'jokers', it covers a multitude of more accurate expletives 17/09/15 22:39:00 Alex Thomas
               Re:Re: I love that word 'jokers', it covers a multitude of more accurate expletives 18/09/15 10:12:00 Richard Greenhough
                  Re:Re:Re: I love that word 'jokers', it covers a multitude of more accurate expletives 18/09/15 10:52:00 Alex Thomas

Forum Home