Forum Message

Topic: Interesting week coming, Sep 22-28
Posted by: Andrew Craig
Date/Time: 16/09/15 22:25:00

So, Laurent Fabius ( French foreign minister) did a video address with John Kerry last year on 13th May 2014. Amongst his prophetic warnings to us all was

"We have 500 days to avoid climate chaos"
"all of you know it, we are on the edge of a climatic abyss"
"in fact the existence of humanity depends on it"

and such forth.  Also saying " not a day longer"  etc.
ending it by hoping that with the help of Mr K. and a few friends around the world we might avoid the coming calamity.   Some of the quotes come from the follow up address back home to the French lot I believe on the following day.

So Mr Fab. - that takes us to 23/24th Sep  next week.   Any news of an update from you about our impending doom?  Not a word of it so far.  Strange that. Maybe they have avoided it and decided not to tell. Surely if they had mad progress they would have popped the cork on a few of the expensive ones and let us know.

However , Deep Impact ( comet impact  movie) has been on 3 times this month,  Sky is about to release their new trailblazer drama, "You, me and the apocalypse"  about a  comet impact and the end of world  and Channel 5 are doing an "end of the world" weekend coming up with 30 of the best "end of days" movies lined up.

Now then, where did I put my chiswick preppers manual....

Forum Home