Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?
Posted by: Jackie Elton
Date/Time: 23/08/15 23:59:00

I tried various numbers in the Council - and I tried Trace but it was not logged.  That was a pretty horrible moment.  The fact they didn't know where it was is pretty shocking, because the car had been moved 10 days before.

Eventually a lady in Customer Service called Jackie helped me out and found it - but I don't know what I would have done without her- everybody else just passed the buck. 

Somebody from Serco called me back the next day..  ( in response to a frantic email I sent).  He was helpful but it was the next day and too late. He also seemed to think the PCN would be withdrawn.

I have appealed already and sent my airline ticket details and hope that will be enough, but as always it isn't the money, it is the fact they took my car without informing me and put me through a hellish time when they could have done it so much more efficiently.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 14:42:00 Jackie Elton
   Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 14:51:00 Linda Leaney
   Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 20:42:00 Richard Jennings
      Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 23:12:00 Jackie Elton
         Re:Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 23:48:00 Richard Jennings
            Re:Re:Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 23:59:00 Jackie Elton

Forum Home