Forum Message

Topic: Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?
Posted by: Jackie Elton
Date/Time: 23/08/15 23:12:00

Thanks Richard!
Entirely agree about the Estate Agent spam! no name. They spelt the name of my road wrong as well! Would that make a difference?
I will find out when the signs went up.
I think I will probably get off the PCN - that is what I was told by the person from the Council.
But  it is unacceptable that so many people like me get put into this situation when it is entirely avoidable.  The council have the expense of moving the cars and the residents face the misery and stress and coming back to no car plus a fine.

I did call Trace and the other number but they didn't know where my car was - it took ages to track down. There was no guidance on how to find the car - and neither the traffic wardens or the people working on the road could say anything other than call the general Hounslow Council number The PCN was left on the car - once I found where the car was. 

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 14:42:00 Jackie Elton
   Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 14:51:00 Linda Leaney
   Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 20:42:00 Richard Jennings
      Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 23:12:00 Jackie Elton
         Re:Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 23:48:00 Richard Jennings
            Re:Re:Re:Came back from abroad to find car towed by Council - suggestions?23/08/15 23:59:00 Jackie Elton

Forum Home