Forum Message

Topic: Incident on Bus on Chiswick High Road opp Turnham Green
Posted by: Ian Ross
Date/Time: 23/08/15 13:37:00

This post is not directed at anyone in particular.  It is simply an overview of society as a whole.  The initial posts on this dreadful incident were around the inconvenience caused by closing off Turnham Green and the surrounding area.   Expressions such as 'over the top' were used in some posts and possibly thought by others.  In all fairness, no one could have known at that time just how serious this incident was and the tragic outcome that would emerge.  I am sure that ALL our sympathies go to David following such a devastating and life changing event.  What it highlights, to me at least, is the almost instant reaction, including my own, that an incident, about which we knew little, appeared to unduly frustrate our ever busy lives by, what we thought, was out of context police reaction.  Ironically, it would seem that a car, also in a hurry, caused the E3 bus in question to brake suddenly.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Incident on Bus on Chiswick High Road opp Turnham Green23/08/15 13:37:00 Ian Ross
   Re:Incident on Bus on Chiswick High Road opp Turnham Green23/08/15 13:56:00 Elizabeth Ross

Forum Home