Forum Message

Topic: urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson
Posted by: Claudia Jachtmann
Date/Time: 30/07/15 13:04:00

this silver car has been on private property without authorisation
blocking access to a garage i pay rent for
and which i need constant access to
i pay for a parking permit to park my oewn car in the road
so that i can move materials and work in an out without having to move my car back and forth
this car has been blocking my garage since yesterday
and also overnight
i put a note on it after midnight last night,
car and note still there

Many thanks to Police Community Support Officer Berkeley Greene
who helped me out with the keepers details
as i asked what to do as he was passing
unfortunately there was no tel no he could find out immediately
only that the keeper is Susan Simpleson and car is registered in Staffordshire

the car also has the following permit on it :

TEMP-RES KU59KVG
CW area
30/06/15 - 29/07/15
permit no L60648

maybe someone can get in touch with this person/find a number etc via any of the info above

while it is annoying and inconvenient for me not have access to the garage i pay for currently
it is absolutely critical that i get access by the week end (for security reasons i'd like to not spell exactly why)

PCSO Greene has advised me to contact his colleagues for help with removal
should the car still be there by 7pm tonight

hopefully the lady in question will have moved the car by then
or somebody knows how to contact her or passes on the message
or pm's me her contact number
and then it will not be necessary to take any further action
which is i am sure we all prefer

many thanks if you can help (if sending a pm, pls put something in the subject line to help pm get through)

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 13:04:00 Claudia Jachtmann
   Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 13:39:00 Claudia Jachtmann
      Re:Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 14:13:00 Delilah Hall
   Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 14:58:00 Andrew Cumming
      Re:Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 15:16:00 Delilah Hall
   Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 20:00:00 Richard Jennings
      Re:Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 20:04:00 Georgina Flint
      Re:Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 20:07:00 Claudia Jachtmann
         Re:Re:Re:urgently looking for keeper of vehicle KU59KVG Susan Simpleson30/07/15 20:52:00 Claudia Jachtmann

Forum Home