Forum Message

Topic: NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop
Posted by: Tess Wood
Date/Time: 24/07/15 14:49:00

Good afternoon, all --

Does anyone happen to have any insight into the closing of NutriHerb, the traditional Chinese medicine shop, at 10 Turnham Green Terrace? My husband does acupuncture there and went for his weekly appointment over the weekend and found the shop owner and landlord (perhaps?) in a disagreement with two police officers present. They haven't been open since, which makes me a bit concerned, as the acupuncture treatments have been handsomely paid for (admittedly not the best move). I'm aware of the trouble the shop has been in in the past for failure to renew the proper licenses, etc, so that is a possibility, but does anyone have any details?

Many thanks!

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop24/07/15 14:49:00 Tess Wood
   Re:NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop24/07/15 20:24:00 John Hannon
      Re:Re:NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop25/07/15 19:44:00 Elizabeth Ross
         Re:Re:Re:NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop25/07/15 20:11:00 Julian Pavey
            Re:Re:Re:Re:NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop25/07/15 22:21:00 Elizabeth Ross
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop27/07/15 09:19:00 Tess Wood
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:NutriHerb - Turnham Green - Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop29/07/15 21:39:00 Rima Jones

Forum Home