Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Banana Moon Nursery Activity
Posted by: Grace Peters
Date/Time: 22/05/15 08:06:00

Hello all,

My name is Grace Peters and I am the manager of Banana Moon Day Nursery Chiswick.

I came across this post and thought of dropping a quick note about the daily activities that take place at our setting. It might be useful for parents who are in the process of selecting a nursery for their little one.

It is our policy to offer children varied and stimulating range of activities to help develop their confidence, experience, motor skills and interpersonal relationships. Our curriculum supports the Early Years Foundation Stage. We encourage children to move around the nursery as much as possible doing different activities in different rooms. Our staff team sets out a number of daily activities that range from sensory/messy activities, to role-playing activities, to sand and water based activities and physical activities. We also organise a weekly cooking class for all age groups. Additionally, the Pre-School children do a Physical Education lesson twice a week in our local park.

We also incorporate some unstructured playtime into the nursery timetable that allows children to choose their own activities; children can spend quiet time with books or individual games (puzzles, construction etc.)

Please feel free to have a look at our Facebook page on which we have posted pictures of children enjoying these activities. Our weekly newsletter is also available on Facebook and our website, it will give you an idea of the focus activities the children will be doing in the coming week.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

Grace Peters

Nursery Manager

Banana Moon Day Nursery Chiswick

info@bananamoon-chiswick.co.uk

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Banana Moon Nursery Activity08/04/14 21:44:00 Uliana Khvoros
   Re:Banana Moon Nursery Activity08/04/14 23:27:00 Maggie Dodge
   Re:Banana Moon Nursery Activity08/04/14 23:28:00 Maggie Dodge
      Re:Re:Banana Moon Nursery Activity22/05/15 08:06:00 Grace Peters