Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Door to door scams out again today
Posted by: Andy Pease
Date/Time: 08/05/15 15:26:00

Andy, the way you were spoken to was appalling, and if this lady had spoken to me like that I would have reported her, which is what I suggest you do.Just ring 101 again and when the phone is answered just say you would like to speak to a supervisor to make a complaint.All the calls to 101 are recorded, and the supervisor will only have to enter your phone number into the database and the details of your previous call will come up, including the details of the person that took your call.There is no excuse for any police staff to speak to callers the way you were spoken to and if you do complain, your call will be actioned.It won't just be ignored.That's the problem now that there are 3 huge call centres taking the police calls in London.The calls for Hounslow end up at a huge call centre at Hendon, the other two are at Bow and Lambeth.The staff turn over at these centres is huge, and that's why you have poorly trained civvies responding to calls like thisThis never used to happen when all police emergancy calls terminated at Scotland Yard information room where the majority of call takers were police officers.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 13:32:00 Andy Baker
   Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 13:42:00 Iris Hill
      Re:Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 14:21:00 Andy Baker
         Re:Re:Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 15:01:00 Maggie Dodge
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 15:12:00 Pete Mayes
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 15:26:00 Andy Pease
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 17:14:00 Maggie Dodge
   Re:Door to door scams out again today08/05/15 17:42:00 Iris Hill

Forum Home