Forum Message

Topic: Another elephant in the room - Hounslow council 'Top' Officials pay
Posted by: Alex Thomas
Date/Time: 26/04/15 09:03:00

Following Daniel Goldsmith's article here on 23 Apr 2015, I have a cunning plan. Rather than pay these 'top' officials more, let's pay them less and see how many of them decide to stay or go. The one's that do one (ie go/leave) will effectively create vacancies for others in the council of a lower rank who perhaps could do the same job even more effectively for less money. Just putting it out there that's all... Oh, by the way, whilst writing, perhaps one of ewes 'top' executives could put your bonus to one side for a short while and get back to me regarding the reissuing of my lovely, highly disabled wife's blue badge sadly 'taken' about a month since but still no sight of her replacement blue badge despite personally handing in the accurately completed documentation to your good selves on Monday morning, 30th March. Look, i understand that this must be like a red rag to a ram and i sound like i'm full of bull but if this gets dragged out any longer and we all end up in court together, how is this going to look as an 'effective' use of tax payer dollars? Perhaps, a huge fine for me and a spell in prison might get me off your backs for a while, but really, 'fit for purpose?', 'best interests?' , 'adding value?' , 'reasonable?' , 'fair?' methinks not. Again, just saying that's all, i might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. (Did, you see what I did there? Sheep, Lamb, Bull, Ram, Ewe, which one's the odd one out? (Please don't prioritise this 'odd one out' over my lovely wife's blue badge, heh)

Many thanks

Alex Thomas

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Another elephant in the room - Hounslow council 'Top' Officials pay26/04/15 09:03:00 Alex Thomas
   Re:Another elephant in the room - Hounslow council 'Top' Officials pay26/04/15 13:23:00 Pete Mayes
      Re:Re:Another elephant in the room - Hounslow council 'Top' Officials pay26/04/15 13:52:00 Alex Thomas
      Re:Re:Another elephant in the room - Hounslow council 'Top' Officials pay26/04/15 13:58:00 Alex Thomas
   Re:Another elephant in the room - Hounslow council 'Top' Officials pay27/04/15 09:30:00 Janine Jarvis

Forum Home