Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Reviews on Banana moon day nursery chiswick?
Posted by: Simone Shaw
Date/Time: 25/04/15 16:44:00

Hi all,

Just saw this post and thought of sharing my experience about this nursery. Personally, I could not be happier with the way my little one has settled into nursery and developed. My daughter goes to the baby room and I feel the overall environment is lovely. I visited alot of nursery’s in the area before returning to work and this seemed like the place that stuck in my mind after my initial show around visit. The management team does take time to listen and this is what I wanted in a nursery. The menu’s are great and the atmosphere at the nursery is always happy and the staff will always run you through your child’s day so you have a clear picture of daily events. Both my husband and I are very satisfied with the place. Hope this helped.

Simone

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reviews on Banana moon day nursery chiswick?05/02/14 13:33:00 Sherry Mathew
   Re:Reviews on Banana moon day nursery chiswick?05/02/14 14:10:00 Peter Venkman
      Re:Re:Reviews on Banana moon day nursery chiswick?05/02/14 15:27:00 Sherry Mathew
         Re:Re:Re:Reviews on Banana moon day nursery chiswick?15/09/14 22:21:00 Bill James
      Re:Re:Reviews on Banana moon day nursery chiswick?25/04/15 16:44:00 Simone Shaw
         Re:Reviews on Banana moon day nursery Chiswick?26/08/15 15:15:00 Sandeep Mestry

Forum Home