Forum Message

Topic: Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park
Posted by: Claire Moran
Date/Time: 25/04/15 15:09:00

If I found these scum I could not post on here what I would do to them:-

From Facebook:-

Police are now hunting for 3 teenagers who are convicted of killing 2 newborn Lambs.  One Lamb was found in a tree in Bedfont lakes country park Hounslow the other's were so severe it had to be euthized.

Three teenage boys are being sought by the police who said the lambs injuries did not look like they were caused by another animal

The attack happened between 16:30 BST on 10th of april and 7:30 on 11th of april

Police said other Lambs were injured but were expected to recover and that the sheep had been removed from the park for their own saftey

One of the boys is being sought is described as white, aged between 16 and 18 tall and of chubby build with scruffy, dark ginger hair, which was gelled and swept forward.

The second is white, the same age, of average hight and slim build, with short dark brown hair, thin face with an obvious gap between his top two front teeth, said police.

The third is also described as a white, also of the same age, of slim build with short brown hair.

PC Jody Whitehouse said : "I am appealing for any information to this despicable act which has not only caused distress to the owner but also to members of the pubilc who use the park and see the sheep on a daily basis".

Thank you and please remember to sign the Petition!  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/131/702/944/justice-for-lambs-beaten-to-death-by-teenagers-in-hounslow-park/?cid=FB_TAF

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 15:09:00 Claire Moran
   Re:Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 15:16:00 Pete Mayes
   Re:Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 15:20:00 Brian Coyle
      Re:Re:Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 16:11:00 Claire Moran
         Re:Re:Re:Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 17:48:00 Soni Pone
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 18:03:00 Claire Moran
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Police Seek Killers of Lambs Beaten to Death in Hounslow Park 25/04/15 18:03:00 Loraine Pemberton

Forum Home