Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Continental touring - recovery cover
Posted by: David McLoughlin
Date/Time: 20/03/15 15:34:00

Try LV=. If you've ever worked in the Civil Service (BT or Post Office too) you can join the CSMA and get a discount. Nationwide provide the same cover if you sign up to their Flexplus account . This is 10 per month but they also include travel and mobile phone insurance. LV= are also good if you car is really old , like mine, as they continue to provide comprehensive cover.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Continental touring - recovery cover19/03/15 11:06:00 Richard Greenhough
   Re:Continental touring - recovery cover19/03/15 11:32:00 John Connelly
      Re:Re:Continental touring - recovery cover19/03/15 11:59:00 Mary Oppe
         Re:Re:Re:Continental touring - recovery cover19/03/15 19:58:00 Guy Lambert
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Continental touring - recovery cover20/03/15 09:39:00 Richard Greenhough
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Continental touring - recovery cover20/03/15 15:34:00 David McLoughlin

Forum Home