Forum Message

Topic: Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!
Posted by: Olivia Cook
Date/Time: 06/03/15 10:43:00

Due to a change in circumstances, I sadly can no longer go on the below holiday. This was booked back in January, through the company that I work for, Secret Escapes.

The holiday includes 3 nights BB in a hotel in Reykjavik, return flights from Luton and two tours- The Northern Lights and The Golden Circle for 2 adults.

I am unable to get a refund on the trip, and our insurance will not cover the cancellation as its due to my partners new job.

So before I cancel the holiday, and lose out on some of the money, I wondered if anyone would like to take over the trip from us.

The details are as below:

Departing Monday 30 March from Luton Airport at 07:35 (EZY2295)
Return transfers
3 nights B&B at the Kvosin Downtown Hotel in a Bigger Room
Northern Lights Tour
Golden Circle Tour (full day)
Welcome goody bag
72-hour Reykjavik City Card
Welcome glass of wine or beer
10% discount on food at Kopar Restaurant
15% discount on food at Mar Restaurant
Returning Thursday 2 April from Reykjavik at 10:15 (EZY2296)

I had also booked a double room at Hilton Luton Airport for the night of Sunday 29 March to save an early dash to the airport. This too is non-refundable so will be chucked into the deal too. It's worth £79, and is easily accessible on a 25 minute train direct from Kings Cross.

Total cost I paid for the trip and hotel is £1100, but if you wanted to take it off my hands you can have all of the above for £700 or I am willing to take a sensible offer. I am able to change the names on the holiday free of charge.

Please shout if you're interested or would like any more information.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!06/03/15 10:43:00 Olivia Cook
   Re:Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!06/03/15 11:31:00 M Westwall
      Re:Re:Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!07/03/15 06:54:00 Gordon Birkett
         Re:Re:Re:Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!07/03/15 08:58:00 Andy Pease
   Re:Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!08/03/15 10:19:00 Maggie Dodge
   Re:Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle Holiday For Sale!08/03/15 12:40:00 Francis Grech

Forum Home