Forum Message

Topic: a petition for Ms Naysmith - oral history and a piano for Chiswick
Posted by: Sergio Lopez
Date/Time: 14/02/15 09:06:00

I am a pianist and composer living in Acton and have experienced short periods of homelesness in the past. I've never met Miss Naysmit but I was deeply moved and touched for what I've read about her life, her choices. I am new to the forum, I would like to open an online petition to leave a legacy to her in the form of audio and video recording oral history, collecting memories from local people who knew her in and making a petition to have a piano installed at Chiswick station on her memory, letting the piano to be accessible to all like this one at Herne Hill station, The people's piano https://vimeo.com/94469924

For anyone willing to contribute and discuss it further face to face,  I am inviting you to join me this weekend at Petite Miracles Hub, a new shop inside West 12 Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush (no Westfield). I am running free music and wellbeing sessions for the local community to beat isolation and contribute to mental wellbeing in a simple way, using the power of vocal harmonies for mindfulness, healing and wellbeing.

I will be running one hour drop in sessions today Saturday 12-5pm on Sunday 12- 4pm and the last week of February from Wednesday to Friday (1-2 pm and 5-7 pm) and then on Sunday 1st March (12-4pm). You are free to pop in and then having a coffee. Petit Miracles Hub is a different type of shop it is a co-working space for entrepreneurs and a space for the community to use it

If you wish to contact me directly use sergio"at"creativepiano.co.uk I appreciate your help and support!  This is a genuine call.

Best wishes
Sergio

Forum Home