Forum Message

Topic: a petition for Ms Naysmith - oral history and a piano for Chiswick
Posted by: Sergio Lopez
Date/Time: 14/02/15 09:06:00

I am a pianist and composer living in Acton and have experienced short periods of homelesness in the past. I've never met Miss Naysmit but I was deeply moved and touched for what I've read about her life, her choices. I am new to the forum, I would like to open an online petition to leave a legacy to her in the form of audio and video recording oral history, collecting memories from local people who knew her in and making a petition to have a piano installed at Chiswick station on her memory, letting the piano to be accessible to all like this one at Herne Hill station, The people's piano

For anyone willing to contribute and discuss it further face to face,  I am inviting you to join me this weekend at Petite Miracles Hub, a new shop inside West 12 Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush (no Westfield). I am running free music and wellbeing sessions for the local community to beat isolation and contribute to mental wellbeing in a simple way, using the power of vocal harmonies for mindfulness, healing and wellbeing.

I will be running one hour drop in sessions today Saturday 12-5pm on Sunday 12- 4pm and the last week of February from Wednesday to Friday (1-2 pm and 5-7 pm) and then on Sunday 1st March (12-4pm). You are free to pop in and then having a coffee. Petit Miracles Hub is a different type of shop it is a co-working space for entrepreneurs and a space for the community to use it

If you wish to contact me directly use sergio"at" I appreciate your help and support!  This is a genuine call.

Best wishes

Forum Home