Forum Message

Topic: has anyone got an oldish laptop w/ Windows 7 they are willing to sell for a reasonable price ?
Posted by: Claudia Jachtmann
Date/Time: 03/02/15 17:51:00

unfortunately my laptop has snuffed it
and is not worth repairing due to its age and the mutliple things wrong with it
(fan, graphics card kaputt, battery about snuffed it and multiple keys missing in keyboard - i have had my moneys worth ....)
i have back up on an external hard drive
and i now need something tide me the next 6 month or so
until i have the money to invest into a new set up (not sure yet what i will need and what form factor, and what the options are as yet as i am not to keen on office 365 and cloud based stuff)
i am currently looking at reconditioned laptops to tide me over
and thought i'd check on the forum too
it doesn't have to be like new, as long as the battery might hold for 6 months or so
or even only works plugged in
and wear and tear expected
maybe you have one sitting around that you want to consider letting me have for a reasonable fee ?
many thanks for your consideration
and pls feel free to pm me also (pls enter laptop into subject line)
merci

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
has anyone got an oldish laptop w/ Windows 7 they are willing to sell for a reasonable price ?03/02/15 17:51:00 Claudia Jachtmann
   Re:has anyone got an oldish laptop w/ Windows 7 they are willing to sell for a reasonable price ?03/02/15 17:54:00 Apple Leiper
      Re:Re:has anyone got an oldish laptop w/ Windows 7 they are willing to sell for a reasonable price ?03/02/15 18:33:00 Andy Pease
         Re:Re:Re:has anyone got an oldish laptop w/ Windows 7 they are willing to sell for a reasonable price ?04/02/15 12:40:00 Claudia Jachtmann
            Re:Re:Re:Re:has anyone got an oldish laptop w/ Windows 7 they are willing to sell for a reasonable price ?04/02/15 14:15:00 Claire Moran

Forum Home