Forum Message

Topic: Pilates instructor in Chiswick named the best in west London
Posted by: Leslie Wilson
Date/Time: 03/02/15 09:16:00

Just came across this :

A pilates instructor in Chiswick was thrilled to be awarded the best class in west London title, by a local online mum's magazine.

Rachel Lawrence Pilates, on Belmont Road, Chiswick, who traded a career in television to become a fitness teacher, was named as the best pilates class by the West London Mum Live.Love.Local awards.

The awards were introduced to remind people what makes west London great and residents were asked to nominate their favourite places to go, businesses and people in the community.

Ms Lawrence, who trained in California, said: “I’m not only flattered, I’m astounded. I didn’t even know I was in the running!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/lifestyle/pilates-instructor-chiswick-named-best-8564635

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Pilates instructor in Chiswick named the best in west London03/02/15 09:16:00 Leslie Wilson
   Chiswick Bootcamp was voted best fitness class too.03/02/15 10:33:00 Krysia Hurford
      Re:Chiswick Bootcamp was voted best fitness class too.03/02/15 11:44:00 Jenn Irvine
   Re:Pilates instructor in Chiswick named the best in west London03/02/15 18:37:00 Gabriella Newbold

Forum Home