Forum Message

Topic: John Hutchison, Erin etc.
Posted by: Michael Brown
Date/Time: 02/02/15 23:20:00

John Hutchison has been carrying out experiments for about 40 years, and has produced some incredible results, including some of the most weird effects on certain materials (mainly metals), spontaneous fires and levitation. I’ve watched a number of his videos and, apart from his enthusiasm for his work, he comes across as being a very genuine guy – a gentle giant! He’s an amateur and does it all for fun. As you point out, I don’t think he’s always able to repeat experiments exactly how he would like. He experiments with radio waves at different frequencies, a coil etc. and I don’t think he always knows what’s going to happen himself – he’s experimenting, although having been at it for such a long time now, I guess he must have some proven ‘recipes’ by now. His work isn’t anything I follow as such but whenever I do look up his experiments, I find it all fascinating.

You say that John Hutchison contacted Canadian MP, Chuck Cook, first in 1986 and demonstrate this with evidence of a letter. That may well have been the first point of contact, but I understand that Dr. Lorne Kuehne of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service also got involved in respect of ‘National Security’ but, to what extent, I don’t know. Then, in February 1990, the Canadian government forcibly seized his laboratory, and refused to return it in spite of a court order by Judge Paris of the Supreme Court of British Columbia to return it. I don’t know if he ever got it back but he was still without it in the year of 2000, so I assume not.

I notice that you have not disputed John Hutchison’s claims about the interest shown in him and his work by the US military, where he claims that Col. John Alexander and others from the military visited him in 1983 and filmed his experiments with a team from Los Alamos National Laboratories (LANL). I remember watching one video of his where he said that the US Military had asked him to work for them ‘again’. I’m not sure if he meant that he’d worked for them in the past or whether they were asking him again to work for them for the first time; but they do seem to have taken great interest in his work and its significance. I don’t think that he did ever work for them because I once heard him say that he had no interest in using the technology to develop weapons.

Well that’s a little bit about John Hutchison, a quite incredible man who has led quite an incredible life in my book, who you call a ‘hoaxer’; and if it wasn’t for him, Dr. Judy Wood may never have got involved with researching 9/11 because it’s the weird effects observed on certain materials on 9/11, that Dr. Wood related to the effects witnessed in his experiments. As previously stated, such Hutchison effects witnessed on 9/11 included over 1,400 vehicles being destroyed within a ˝ mile radius of the towers as a result of spontaneous combustion, disintegration of major parts (most notably engines) and ‘melting’/delaminating of non-laminated parts. Vehicles and other steel objects also rusted at incredibly fast rates. Dr. Wood puts this down to the demolecularization that was taking place, dividing the steel from carbon etc. leaving bare iron on the surface. Whilst most of the tower material turned to dust, paper was not affected hence there was an abundance of paper, which ‘burning’ cars sat amongst, yet the paper didn’t burn. Vehicles were also seen to flip over, including fire trucks whilst oxygen tanks exploded on other fire trucks. Most of the towers’ steelwork and concrete, along with most of the contents, turned to dust within a matter of seconds. The steel sections can be seen dissolving as they’re being explosively ejected out of the building hence there was barely any rubble pile hence Dr. Wood named her book ‘Where Did The Towers Go?’ The effect on any remaining material was that of fuming; and the fuming of the ground went on for months, and then years. It also caused problems for the building of the ‘Freedom’ Tower (What a joke that is!) because the ground was so contaminated by the effects that had taken place. I guess we could call the whole event as being a ‘Hutchison Spectacular’. Ironic really, because whilst having helped develop such technology, he never wanted to see it used in this way.

Regarding Hurricane Erin: I’ve always been open-minded about this; and Dr. Wood doesn’t categorically claim that it was used to destroy the towers. She just notes its presence and is suspicious of it, and rightly so! I didn’t check the ‘chance rates’ that you referred to but I take your word. You could be right, but I’m still suspicious because of all the other available information and evidence of field effects.

I looked up the site that you referred to about ‘What’s up in Space’, and it reads as you say, and seems to be very much about Space and what is going on up there. I don’t rule out the possibility of ‘solar wind gusts’ in space having an effect on the Earth’s magnetic field equal to the change on 9/11 because I simply have no idea. I did click on a number of other days/months on the site, and it seemed that there was something ‘dramatic’ occurring up there every day! So whilst I don’t rule out the possibility of activity in space being responsible for the Earth’s magnetic field changes on 9/11, I think it’s more likely that the magnetic field change was related to the events surrounding the twin towers, quite simply because so many of the effects witnessed are consistent with what field effects have been proven to do under the Hutchison effect. Also, the timing of the magnetic field changes were so closely related to the timing of the 9/11 events, I think it’s unlikely that the timing of  ‘solar wind gusts’ up in space also matched the events of 9/11 so precisely.

“I see little value in attempting to analyse the collapse in any detail - a high speed, chaotic event - using low resolution video shot at some distance with major details being obscured by smoke, dust and the exterior walls of the Tower. What I do see is entirely consistent with a complete gravitational collapse that was inevitable once initiated.”

I thought you’d made quite a good go of things up until then, John!

For anyone that’s interested in viewing some of the weird effects on materials witnessed during the Towers’ ‘collapse’ on 9/11, you can find it at:   http://drjudywood.co.uk/   It’s a bit of a jumbled site but it’s all there if you can navigate your way through it. You can also purchase her book ‘Where Did The Towers Go?’ from:  www.Richplanet.net   …which largely consists of empirical evidence, leaving the reader to very much make their own mind up as to the most likely cause.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
MCB News28/01/15 19:26:00 Michael Brown
   The Charlie Hebdo Hoax28/01/15 20:01:00 Michael Brown
      Re:The Charlie Hebdo Hoax28/01/15 21:52:00 Anne England
         Re:Re:The Charlie Hebdo Hoax28/01/15 22:19:00 Steve Taylor
            Re:Re:Re:The MCB News Hoax29/01/15 09:57:00 Richard Greenhough
               Re:Re:Re:Re:The MCB News Hoax30/01/15 14:08:00 Stephen Gould
                  Re:Re:Re:The harlie Hebdo Hoax30/01/15 16:10:00 Michael Brown
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:The harlie Hebdo Hoax30/01/15 17:29:00 Nick Barton
                        Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The harlie Hebdo Hoax30/01/15 18:03:00 Russell Pearson
                           Re:Re:Re:The Charlie Hebdo Hoax30/01/15 18:23:00 Michael Brown
                              Re:Re:Re:Re:The Charlie Hebdo Hoax30/01/15 18:37:00 Ken Munn
                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Charlie Hebdo Hoax30/01/15 18:55:00 Michael Brown
                                    Charlie Hebdo - Address30/01/15 22:53:00 Michael Brown
                                       Re:Charlie Hebdo - Address31/01/15 00:49:00 Richard Jennings
                                          Re:Re:Charlie Hebdo - Address31/01/15 08:21:00 Michael Brown
                                             Re:Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax31/01/15 11:20:00 Richard Greenhough
                                                Re:Re:Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax31/01/15 11:27:00 Paul Smithson
                                                   Re:Re:Re:Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax31/01/15 11:35:00 Julian Pavey
                                                      New Documentary 31/01/15 12:12:00 Michael Brown
                                                         Re:New Documentary 31/01/15 12:45:00 Nick Barton
                                                            Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers31/01/15 15:21:00 Michael Brown
                                                               Re: Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax31/01/15 15:29:00 Russell Pearson
                                                               Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers31/01/15 15:30:00 Viv Griffiths
                                                                  Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 16:00:00 Loraine Pemberton
                                                                     Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 16:15:00 Georgina Flint
                                                                        Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 17:26:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                        Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 18:59:00 Loraine Pemberton
                                                                           The Boston Marathon Comedy Show31/01/15 19:56:00 Michael Brown
                                                                              Re: Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax31/01/15 21:39:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                 MCB News = Michael's Cock and Bull News01/02/15 10:43:00 Anne England
                                                                           Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 21:49:00 Georgina Flint
                                                                           Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 22:10:00 Georgina Flint
                                                                              The Los Angeles Airport Shooting Hoax31/01/15 22:17:00 Michael Brown
                                                                           Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....31/01/15 22:40:00 Georgina Flint
                                                                              Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....01/02/15 01:20:00 Loraine Pemberton
                                                                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....01/02/15 08:18:00 Nigel Brooks
                                                                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....01/02/15 08:40:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: the best comment on this thread is....01/02/15 09:17:00 Georgina Flint
                                                                                    Putin tells Western Cabal: Play-time is over 01/02/15 11:36:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                       Re: Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax01/02/15 11:46:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                          Re: Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax01/02/15 11:55:00 John Whitworth
                                                                                             Re:Putin tells Western Cabal: Play-time is over01/02/15 12:01:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                Re:Re: Michael "Cabal" Brown News Hoax01/02/15 12:10:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                Re:Putin tells Western Cabal: Play-time is over01/02/15 12:13:00 John Whitworth
                                                                                                   Re:Re:Putin tells Western Cabal: Play-time is over01/02/15 12:30:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                      Re:Re:Re:Putin tells Western Cabal: Play-time is over01/02/15 13:02:00 Richard Jennings
                                                                                                         Re:Re:Re:Re:Putin tells Western Cabal: Play-time is over01/02/15 13:09:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                         Re::Putin tells Michael "Cabal" Brown: Play-time is over01/02/15 13:11:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                            Putin tells Frank what an idiot he is01/02/15 13:17:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                               Re:Putin tells Frank what an idiot he is01/02/15 13:25:00 Paul Green
                                                                                                                  Re:Re:Putin tells Green what an idiot he is01/02/15 13:30:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                     Re:Re:Re:Putin tells Green what an idiot he is01/02/15 14:01:00 Colin Wren
                                                                                                                        Putin tells Chiswick Cabal to deal with Truth01/02/15 14:31:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                           Re:Putin tells Chiswick Cabal to deal with Truth01/02/15 14:45:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                                                                              Re:Re:Putin tells Chiswick Cabal to deal with Truth01/02/15 14:56:00 Paul Green
                                                                                                                                 Re:sheeple are wong on many levels..01/02/15 18:00:00 bobby osborne
                                                                                                                           Re:Michael "Cabal" Brown news hoax01/02/15 19:44:00 Richard Greenhough
                                                               Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 18:57:00 John Whitworth
                                                                  Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 19:53:00 Michael Brown
                                                                     Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers02/02/15 19:29:00 John Whitworth
                                                                        Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers02/02/15 19:40:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                           John Hutchison, Erin etc.02/02/15 23:20:00 Michael Brown
                                                                              Re: Hutchison Hoax03/02/15 11:03:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                  Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 19:54:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                     Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 20:23:00 Larry Stamford
                                                                        Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 20:33:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                           Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 21:05:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                              Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 21:14:00 Larry Stamford
                                                                              Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 21:15:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 21:28:00 Larry Stamford
                                                                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 21:40:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 22:46:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                          Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 23:10:00 Paul Green
                                                                                             Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 23:19:00 Madeleine Hazard
                                                                                                Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 23:26:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                   Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 23:41:00 Paul Green
                                                                                                      Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 23:44:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                         Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers01/02/15 23:52:00 Paul Green
                                                                                                            Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers02/02/15 00:15:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Documentary: Destruction of the Twin Towers02/02/15 10:26:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                  Re:Destruction of the Twin Towers and Paris02/02/15 10:40:00 Loraine Pemberton
                                                                                                                     Fake screams... and more02/02/15 10:58:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                        How many police were killed or injured at Hebdo?02/02/15 11:21:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                           Re:How many police were killed or injured at Hebdo?02/02/15 11:33:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                           Re:How many police were killed or injured at Hebdo?02/02/15 11:36:00 Richard Jennings
                                                                                                                              Re:Re:How many police were killed or injured at Hebdo?02/02/15 11:44:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                                 Re:Re:Re:How many police were killed or injured at Hebdo?02/02/15 11:50:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:How many police were killed or injured at Hebdo?02/02/15 12:46:00 Colin Wren
                                                                                                                                       Re:T-shirt02/02/15 12:57:00 Richard Greenhough
                                                                                                                                          Re:Re:T-shirt02/02/15 13:23:00 Nigel Brooks
                                                                                                                                             Re:Re:Re:T-shirt02/02/15 14:57:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                Re:Re:Re:Re:T-shirt02/02/15 17:28:00 Ken Munn
                                                                                                                                                   Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:T-shirt02/02/15 18:44:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                      Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:T-shirt03/02/15 20:07:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                                                         Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:T-shirt03/02/15 20:25:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                                                                                                            Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:T-shirt04/02/15 13:37:00 Nigel Brooks
                                                                                                                                                               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Hutch the Hoaxer04/02/15 13:56:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                                  Re: Hutch the Hoaxer04/02/15 14:15:00 John Whitworth
                                                                                                                                                                     Re:Re: Hutch the Hoaxer04/02/15 14:17:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                                        Re:Re:Re: Hutch the Hoaxer04/02/15 14:41:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                                                                           Re:Re:Re:Re: Hutch the Hoaxer04/02/15 14:47:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                                              The John Hutchison Conspiracy Theory04/02/15 15:00:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Hutchison Hoax04/02/15 15:07:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                                                    Re:Re: Pearson Hoax04/02/15 15:42:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                                                                                       Re:Re:Re: High Hoax04/02/15 15:46:00 Russell Pearson
                                                                                                                                                                                          Frank, please explain04/02/15 15:49:00 Michael Brown
                                                                                                                                                                                             Re:Frank, please explain04/02/15 15:51:00 Ken Munn
                                                                                                                                                                                                Re:Re:Frank, please explain04/02/15 16:07:00 Russell Pearson

Forum Home