Forum Message

Topic: Wonderful PetCare
Posted by: Pauline Hart
Date/Time: 07/01/15 19:27:00

On New Years eve my 20 year old cat became very ill I rang up the Vet at PetCare in 113 Chiswick High Road, W4 they let me take her in at once. I did think she would have to go to sleep as she was so weak. The Vet Clare assessed her condition, she checked her heart, blood and blood pressure, and lots more. At the end she said she will give Zara medicine and tablets and explained to me how and when to give her the medicine.
I took Zara home and gave her the medicine and tablets, within two days I could not believe the difference in her, she as able to walk slowley again, she also ate her food I gave it to her in small amounts.
Today I took Zara back and Clare checked her, she was so pleased how well Zara has improved and has now told me to reduce the medicine, after the tests she explained Zara blood pressure is good and for me to take her back in a couple of weeks for another check up.
I have used PetCare for the past year and I am so Happy with the skill and care they have given my cats.
I would like to say a GREAT THANK YOU to all the staff, Vets James and Clare and the nurses Michelle, Jan, Mandy, Rebecca, Emma and Lova.
If any of you have pet problems please visit PETCARE.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Wonderful PetCare07/01/15 19:27:00 Pauline Hart
   Re:Wonderful PetCare07/01/15 19:32:00 Claire Moran

Forum Home