Forum Message

Topic: Re:Speech Therapist
Posted by: Sarah Barker
Date/Time: 07/01/15 10:08:00

Hi Marjan, look on the website which lists speech and language therapists who are in private practice. All therapists listed will be qualified and registered. You can search by location.

I can recommend Ann Thomas, who is based locally. I trained and worked with her and she is lovely. I don't know whether she would be available to see your son at the times you need but she may be able to suggest someone else to speak to if not.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Speech Therapist07/01/15 09:30:00 Marjan Lee
   Re:Speech Therapist07/01/15 10:08:00 Sarah Barker
      Re:Re:Speech Therapist07/01/15 10:55:00 Marjan Lee

Forum Home