Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary
Posted by: Sam Hearn
Date/Time: 08/12/14 09:47:00

Hi Tilly - I am sure that you are aware SonG is two schools on one site - separate schools for infants and juniors. A new SEN unit is being constructed on the site and will soon be ready to open its doors.

Each school has its own head teacher. Have you met both? The period just before Christmas is probably not the best time to visit any school but why not put them to the test!

You have probably seen the junior school website but here is the link anyway www.strandjuniors.org.uk

Both my children and those of Cllr Lynch attended the school and I remain a Governor of the Junior School.

My eldest child graduated from a Russell Group University in the summer with a good degree and chose to do a few days volunteering at Strand before beginning more permanent employment. It was I understand a good experience. 

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary07/12/14 20:48:00 Tilly Johnson
   Re:Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary07/12/14 21:49:00 Andy Pease
   Re:Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary07/12/14 22:10:00 Samia Mirza
   Re:Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary07/12/14 23:24:00 Lucy Chambers
      Re:Re:Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary08/12/14 09:08:00 Thomas Barry
         Re:Re:Re:Grove Park Primary and Strand on the Green Primary08/12/14 09:47:00 Sam Hearn

Forum Home