Forum Message

Topic: Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)
Posted by: Bronwyn Hall
Date/Time: 17/11/14 12:31:00

Hi Mona,

I have a one bed flat in Chiswick Village which we are vacating from the 22nd Dec - 2nd Jan. I know this is a couple of days out but wondered if we could help you out. We are back for one night on the 27th (arriving evening) before we leave again on the morning of the 28th for Wales until the 2nd. I know that this is not ideal but will definitely reflect that in what you wish to pay!

Anyway, it you don't find anything better they will be very welcome here! Feel free to email me on brees061@gmail.com

Bronwyn Hall

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)16/11/14 18:21:00 Mona Sorensen
   Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)17/11/14 12:31:00 Bronwyn Hall
      Re:Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)17/11/14 14:17:00 Gordon McDonald
   Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)18/11/14 11:00:00 Anna Corsellis

Forum Home